Our Bank currently has six special committees under the Board, which are the Strategy and Development Committee, the Audit Committee, the Related Party Transactions Control Committee, the Risk Management Committee, the Nomination and Remuneration Committee, and the consumer rights protection committee,and one standing committee under the Board, which is the Executive Committee. These committees operate in accordance with their respective terms of reference established by the Board.
Strategy and Development Committee
The primary duties of the Strategy and Development Committee include, among others, the following:
• Studying and providing advice on our mid- and long-term development strategies;
• Supervising, inspecting and evaluating the implementation of our development strategies;
• Providing advice on the adjustment of our development strategies according to variations of operational environment;
• Supervising and inspecting the implementation of our annual operational plans and investment plans;
• Studying and providing advice on the development of information technology and other specialized development strategies of our Bank;
• Studying and formulating strategies and policies of the social responsibilities of our Bank;
• Studying and implementing other significant matters of development strategies of our Bank.
The primary duties of the Audit Committee include, among others, the following:
• Conducting inspections on our compliance, accounting policies, financial reporting procedures as well as our financial wellbeing;
• Organizing and leading our annual audit work;
• Advising on the engagement or change of external auditors;
• Ensuring the truthfulness, accuracy and completeness of the financial reports during the audit process and submitting them to the Board of Directors for review;
• Conducting inspections on our internal control system;
• Performing other responsibilities in accordance with applicable laws and regulations;
• Performing other responsibilities as authorized by our Board of Directors.
Related Party Transactions Control Committee
The primary duties of the Related Party Transactions Control Committee include, among others, the following:
• Managing our Related Party Transactions and formulating internal policies in accordance with relevant laws and regulations;
• Identifying our Related Parties and reporting to the Board of Director and Board of Supervisors according to relevant laws and regulations;
• Determining and reviewing our Related Party Transactions in accordance with relevant laws and regulations;
• Submitting significant Related Party Transactions to the Board of Directors for approval, and submitting Related Party Transactions exceeding the authorization of the Board to the Shareholders’ general meeting for approval;
• Reviewing disclosure of significant Related Party Transactions;
• Performing other responsibilities as authorized by the Board of Directors.
Risk Management Committee
The primary duties of the Risk Management Committee include, among others, the following:
• Supervising our control over credit risk, market risk, liquidity risk, operational risk, information technology risk, reputational risk, and legal and compliance risk;
• Studying the macroeconomic policies, analyzing market changes and advising on the industry risk management;
• Conducting periodic evaluation upon our risk management policies, management status as well as risk tolerance capabilities and advising on our risk management and internal control improvement;
• Studying risk prevention solutions for significant risk events incurred in our operation and management;
• Performing other responsibilities as authorized by the Board of Directors.
Nomination and Remuneration Committee
The primary duties of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee include, among others, the following:
• Reviewing the structure, size and composition of the Board annually, and advising on any changes of the Board proposed in accordance with the strategies of our Bank;
• Formulating the criteria and procedures for selecting Directors and senior management members, and making recommendations to the Board;
• Extensively identifying qualified candidates for Directors and senior management members, and making recommendations to the Board;
• Conducting the preliminary examination of qualifications of candidates for directorships and senior management positions, and making recommendations to the Board on the selection;
• Assessing the independence of independent non-executive Directors.
Remuneration and Appraisal Duties
• Contemplating the criteria for appraising Directors and senior management members, conducting the appraisal, and submitting the appraisement reports to the Board;
• Reviewing the system and policy of our remuneration management, contemplating and reviewing the policy and plan for all Directors’ and senior management’s remuneration and contemplating the establishment of a formal and transparent procedure for developing remuneration policy, and making recommendations to the Board;
• Reviewing and approving compensations payable to Directors and senior management members for any loss or termination of office or appointment to ensure that it is consistent with contractual terms and is otherwise fair and not excessive;
• Reviewing and approving compensation arrangements relating to dismissal or removal of any Director for his misconduct to ensure that such arrangements are consistent with contractual terms and are otherwise reasonable and appropriate.
Consumer Rights Protection Committee
The primary duties of the Customer Rights Protection Committee shall include the following:
• formulating the strategies for, policies on and goals of consumers’ rights protection of the Bank and include consumers’ rights protection into corporate governance and business development strategies, and direct the senior management on enhancement, in terms of overall planning, of cultivation of corporate culture in respect of consumers’ rights protection;
• urging the senior management to effectively implement relevant work of consumer rights protection, to attend special briefings of the senior management on the Bank’s consumer rights protection work on a regular basis, to deliberate and adopt relevant special reports;
• supervising and assess the Bank's consumer rights protection work regarding its comprehensiveness, timeliness and effectiveness, and the senior management’s performance of duties;
• in accordance with the Bank's overall strategy, to deliberate proposals on consumer rights protection intended for consideration of the 吉林快三走势图, and make recommendations to the 吉林快三走势图
• submitting relevant reports to the 吉林快三走势图 on a regular basis;
• other matters as prescribed by relevant laws and regulations, the Articles and as authorized by the 吉林快三走势图.
The primary duties of the Executive Committee include, among others, the following:
• Thoroughly implementing the Board’s decisions on our development strategies, business plans, investment proposals and etc;
• Considering any single significant equity investment or disposal of less than 10% of our latest audited net asset value and handling relevant matters;
• Reviewing annual authorization plans relating to business, personnel, and financial affairs, and reviewing our operational and management systems and code of business conduct;
• Determining establishment of internal management organizations under the Board’s authorization, formulating general layout plans, and determining establishment of our branches according to the Board’s decision;
• Reviewing appointment and dismissal proposals of heads of internal management institutions and branches;
• Preparing and formulating our medium and long term incentive schemes and implementation proposals, remuneration systems and policies;
• Recommending candidates for the senior management;
• Other responsibilities as stipulated by the Articles or delegated by the Board.